How to Make a Planned Gift:
A donor can provide meaningful support for Wesley Glen Ministries through a bequest in a will or by naming the ministry as a beneficiary of other assets. There are many ways to provide for the future of Wesley Glen. Assets on this list can be transferred to family members, churches, or nonprofit organizations, allowing your testimony of generosity to bless many generations in the future.
- Specific amount or a percentage of an asset in an estate
- Contingent bequests if a named beneficiary predeceases the donor
- Residual amount after other bequests are paid
- Beneficiary of life insurance policies
- Beneficiary of retirement assets such as IRA, 401k, and 403b accounts
- Beneficiary of pension plan accounts
- Gift of real estate or other personal property
- Gift of securities such as stocks and bonds
Some means of passing assets to Wesley Glen Ministries can provide a donor with income while living. Tax savings may preserve your earnings to be used for charitable purposes.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
Call 478-471-3711 for more information about ways you can leave a legacy for Wesley Glen Ministries!