LIFE SKILLS CENTER
When the Life Skills Center is not occupied by our community access program and events for Wesley Glen residents, it is available for private rental. Our facility is located in mid-Macon and is the perfect place to host that special party, seminar or meeting. The spacious state-of-the-art Life Skills Center accommodates groups from 10 to 350. The Center provides a relaxing setting along with professional service.
- The Willson Room Learning Center is equipped with a Smartboard. It will seat as follows:
- Conference Setting- 24 people
- Classroom Setting- 24 people
- Without tables (lecture setting) 45-50 people
- Meal Setting - 8 tables w/8 seats each- 64 people
- Tables and chairs are available upon request
- The Peyton Anderson Research Center is equipped with a Smartboard and has conference call capability. It will seat 12 people.
- The G. Paul Jones Activities Center has a regulation-sized basketball court. It will seat as follows:
- Banquet Setting- 32 tables, 8 seats per table - 256 people Buffet Line and Beverage Center Available
- Lecture Setting with Stage- 400 people
If you would like information regarding rental fees or booking an event, please contact Mike Dickson at 478-471-3711.